Booking softwares are one of the most helpful tools for tour operators to have. Here are a few reasons having a booking software is essential:
- A booking software will do all the scheduling work for you and will therefore save you a lot of time. You’re likely out of the office all day leading tours and managing your team, you don’t want to then spend your evenings corresponding with potential guests and finding ways to fit them into your tour schedule. A booking software will take this part of your job out of the equation.
- Having a booking software on your website will make your customers’ experiences better. It’s a smooth journey for them, and they don’t need to wait for you or someone from your team to respond. They book their trip and know immediately that they’ve been confirmed. If you don’t have a booking software, a portion of your potential customers are likely fading out and finding other activities or booking with your competitors in the time it takes to correspond with them.
- If you work with travel agents, you are probably used to having to update them on your team’s availability. But with a booking software, you can add them to your account, and the agents who sell your tickets can automatically know everyone’s schedule, freeing up time for whoever manages your team.
So, you agree that you should have a booking software? Now we need to talk about how to choose the right one. We wanted to feature 4 of our preferred booking softwares to help tour operators pick the right one for their needs.
Peek, Rezdy, Regiondo, and Xola are all great options for tour & activity companies, but we wanted to find out from each of them what they think makes them special, and why they think tour operators should choose to work with them.
Below, you can read what they have to say, and decide which one is best for you.
Peek Pro is an online reservation system with a focus on making life easier.
With Peek Pro, you will find it easier to:
Get more bookings. Peek Pro’s focus on conversions means we have the easiest checkout for consumers, on both desktop and mobile – feel to try it for yourself!
Add to that a range of marketing features which include abandoned cart emails and gift certificates, to help convert more sales.
Generate more revenue per booking. Up-sell your guests using Add-Ons and Bundles – the ability to create special incentives for consumers to book multiple experiences. Operators offering discounts using Bundles see significant revenue increases.
Spend less time managing your company and training staff. Train new team members in hours, not days. Other things you might enjoy are daily payouts, automated emails, resource & channel management, QR code scanning, and gift certificates.
Improve your cash position. Peek has no monthly fee and digital waivers come 100% free!
Reach out to TourismTiger to get in touch regarding a no-pressure demo.
Rezdy is a market-leading, global B2B online distribution and booking software technology provider for tours, activities and attractions. Founded in 2011 and with headquarters in Las Vegas, NV, Raleigh, NC and Sydney, Australia, Rezdy has over 2,200 customers in more than 100 countries and processes over $1.2 billion in tour and activity bookings per year.
Rezdy’s mission is to empower tour and activity professionals to network, trade and thrive. Because Rezdy is not owned by tour operators or agents, we connect more suppliers to more distribution channels than anyone else in the industry. Its robust and innovative B2B Marketplace platform features over 45,000 tourism products and is leading the way in applying state-of-the-art, real-time technology to help revolutionize the way the tourism industry does business.
For more information about Rezdy, contact us at TourismTiger to be put in touch.
Regiondo is Europe’s leading booking software for the leisure industry. More than 7,500 tour and activity providers from 42 countries process their revenue using our all-in-one booking software.
Regiondo enables tour and activity providers to easily sell and manage their bookings online, while connecting them to a vast channel of sales platforms for increased growth.
With Regiondo, you can increase your online sales, manage resources and plan operations – all in one platform.
Regiondo provides a platform for connecting a wide range of businesses from the leisure industry. Our booking solution is based on extensive feedback from suppliers and continuously evolves to make life easier for both you and your customers. From startups over small businesses to international key accounts and tourism destinations, all are using Regiondo to manage their business. We support over 10 languages, all relevant payment methods and currencies and have a support team dedicated to your success. Our sales channels are constantly growing, making our booking solution even more valuable for our clients.
Xola is an online booking system built for tour and activity operators. We serve small business as well as public companies and understand the complexities you will encounter through every phase of growth.
Xola allows you to book and manage customers across every channel. Easily accept any method of payment for online, phone, in-person, or reseller reservations.
Xola makes complex software intuitive. We’ve invested years in building the quickest and easiest booking workflows to provide a great experience for both staff and guests. That means increased conversion rates, greater revenue capture on your web checkout, decreased phone reservations, and streamlined in-person guest management.
Xola has built tools to ignite your growth:
- Integrations with OTAs such as TripAdvisor and Expedia
- Automated cart abandonment recovery
- Gift and coupon management
- CRM, automated guest communications, and rich data capture
With growth comes complexity and the need for customization to perfect your operations. Xola has built a robust API to extend customized functionality, such as ticketing, kiosks, integrations with marketing and business software, and custom applications.
If you want to be introduced to any of these booking softwares, please reach out to us at TourismTiger.
Find this article useful? Enter your details below to receive your FREE copy of 95 Epic Places To List Your Tours and receive regular updates from TourismTiger and leading industry experts.
By submitting this form you agree to TourismTiger contacting you via email …